Blitzwolf BW-FYE2 wireless headphones
Wireless headphones are not https://tonaton.ng/s_388-tvs-accessories new for a long time. But, as always, as soon as Apple introduced its headphones, a large selection of wireless headphones immediately appeared on the market. Some copy AirPods, others do something of their own. This review is dedicated to Blitzwolf BW-FYE2 – wireless vacuum headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 on board.
I love listening to music, I listen to music every day, both from speakers and headphones. Also, I love comfort. I’m tired of constantly getting tangled in the wires, unwinding them, winding them up. And they do not give freedom of movement – they constantly interfere. Therefore, for starters, I bought myself inexpensive Samsung Level U Pro headphones (EO-BN920CBEGWW). They cost around $50, which is very democratic in my opinion.
As always, there are pros and cons. On the plus side, I will attribute the fact that after listening to music, they can be left on the body and they will not interfere. But this design has its drawbacks. First of all, they are inconvenient to use if you have a jacket with a collar or, for example, you are wearing a scarf in winter. I knew about this even before the purchase, but I thought that it would not be scary, but as it turned out, it is still critical.
On the body they looked like this:
They don’t fall out of the ears, they hold well. When running, they are confidently kept in the ears, but during physical exercises, the arc itself strives to fly off the neck. The sound quality is good, there are no complaints, I usually use it with the Huawei P20 Pro phone and sometimes with laptops. The control is simple, there are 3 buttons on the headband – volume up / down and a music on / off button, which also switches the track when double-clicked quickly. The battery lasts for 10 hours of listening to music. Ears do not hurt from them.
- do not need an additional case – after all, the headphone case itself is their case and carrying case, which in turn is very convenient. In the case of Samsung, when I finish listening to music and I don’t want to have headphones on, I need to figure out where to hide them, they are big, they don’t have a case, they constantly interfere in the bag and cling to everything that lies there
- solve the problem of using headphones in winter – when wearing a high collar or a scarf or both. After all, even though the headphones are wireless, they have a small wire that is attached to the arc where the bluetooth module itself and the battery are located.
Let’s get down to business
That’s how I got the Blitzwolf BW-FYE2 headphones. Blitzwolf’s lineup consists of at least 4 models (these are the ones I know). In general, they are all similar to each other, the difference is only in moisture protection standards, chips, battery capacity (respectively, different autonomy), headphone and case sizes. I chose the middle model, I also liked the design of these particular ones.
- size: case 70*27*28mm, earpiece 25*17*15mm
- weight: total 50g
- microphone: dual – in each headphone
- Headphone sensitivity: 93±3dB
- Headphone impedance: 16Ω